Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An Introduction

Hello, my name is John, and I'm here to write about the political things I think about through the days. I think it's fair that my readers get a chance to know me first, so here it goes.

I was born and raised in the great state of Nebraska, and I still reside there currently. It's wholesome way of life, and laid back lifestyle have molded me into the man I am today.

I'm also a geek, in that I love science fiction, role-playing, Lego bricks, and my computer.

As for my political views, well, I believe that the state is responsible for our defense (in the form of armed forces and police protection.) and for negotiating with other states, and that's it. It's each person's individual responsibility to make their own way in life, and not the state's responsibility to care for you from cradle to grave. If you have a problem with that, then may I suggest this blog is not for you.

My idols in life are John Wayne, Ronald Wilson Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Ted Nugent, Toby Keith, and my Parents.

I'm hoping to update this blog frequently, and to keep you abreast of my views. And as they say the views expressed in this blog are simply my own, not those of Blogger or any other organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment